The Essence!!

"Conventionalism is the end of creativity"
Arun Ramu

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A crack At the BAck!!! What the %@#$!!!

It is true that, the Grey cells of an average human brain cannot comprehend all of what it sees!!!!! In this case, I am truly average, and my less than average discrete grey cells, cannot seem to decipher the whole logic of, walloping a persons spine on their Birth Day.... (Keep in mind, "they are only getting older") Called birthday, BUms or is it Bumps!!!!!!!!!
And besides, over the years, the birthday celebrations have only intensified... the new rule , is that you actually plan for the birthday in advance (so much for being proactive!!).... This brings a whole new meaning to the term latent usage... "for stale food stuff".... This is probably the only week in the year , when virtually nothin at home, n i mean NOTHING, hits the trash can!! (Wonder where all that goes)I guess u could figure that out!!!!!!

It turned out to be a little like, the war against the Nazi... But only in this case Hitler is not allowed to retaliate... and this is a total "Blitzkrieg"!!! I never understood that term , while it was taught to me in school.. , but having seen my rommie, experience it... understanding "Blitzkrieg" is not a problem , ne more..

Being cornered and cocooned, by a handful of his best buddies, (Including me!!), he so gracefully accepted the offerings , without retreat... And guess what? By principle we put on new clothing, while celebrating our birthday. That does not hold good any more!!!!!!!!! All you need to buy, is a heap of shampoo sachets, a wire brush to scrub the stains of celebration, detergent!! and no more bath soap.... and tonnes of room fresheners..
I sat back and reflected on this in, the pungent odor , which was the aftermath of the celebration... The more and more i thought about it... I realized that, what I once considered to be an average brain of mine.. was actually Brain dead... It could not comprehend the essence of a birthday celebration......!!!!!!!!

I don't think anymore..... I follow the tide.....






Pic: Courtesy: My fellow rommie, who so gracefully walked out of the massacre.. with a can of Hershey's Chocolate sauce in his hand!!! I guess he dropped some of the sauce on himself, his clothes look stained!!!!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

well... thanx for the answer of most thought abt question...
and sympathy for ur frnd...
guess u l misss it in dec.

Aneet said...

So your friend was NOT unmolested on his Birthday! I cannot exactly sympathize with him as I live a pretty reclusive life with an equally reclusive room mate -- so neither of us usually are preyed upon with the gusto of jackals that you have shown! :P